|Flight Light and Spin||
Jonathan Ainsley Bain
... Jonathan Ainsley Bain
Visual Basic 6
Abbot, Edwin A. … Flatland, Seely &
1) The Entothopter has just two necessary moving parts making it simple to construct and maintain.
2) From a safety and environmental point of view, aerial mass-transit is the future.
3) By pushing air in all directions, birds are far less likely to be affected as they will be pushed away rather than sucked in.
4) The Entothopter has vastly better stability than the helicopter even in the windiest conditions due to its innate design as well as Craig Ormond’s Pendulum Effect. It is therefore ideal for a search and rescue aircraft, medivac, or drones for traffic control fitted with cameras.
5) The Magnus effect can even charge the lithium battery in windy conditions while it is parked on the runway if fitted with a dynamo. Thus it can produce more power than it uses, depending on frequency of use, and weather conditions.
It has much smaller dimensions than other aircraft per weight lifted.
7) It can radically improve the unemployment problem, absorbing professionals as well as unskilled people who are willing to learn and innovate.
8) Even children can partake in testing the best wing-shape with variations on the ruler test.
9) The development phase can inspire huge amounts of investment in a marketing effort to see who can be the first team to construct sustained flight in a host of categories. A highly competitive prize-driven competition can market the investment process.
10) Thus the competitive nature of the development can play a significant role in moving the global economy out of the recession started in 2008, allowing investment in something better than booms, bubbles, busts and bail-outs.
< top >
< seti >
< why? >
< gravity >
< binary orbits >
< the big unwind >
< contact details >
< word pamphlet >
< zeno and planck >
< quantum gravity >
< bin laden helicopter crash >
< oscillations in spiral galaxies >
< dark matter and dark energy >
< how the solar system formed >
< gravitational waves & general relativity >
< why the moon is receding from the earth >
< why the moon is red during the lunar eclipse >
< summary of the rotation curves of spiral galaxies >
< rubin's problem - rotation curves of galaxies - rubin's problem animated >